Search This Blog

Sunday 7 February 2010

Everyday Make up Regime


I thought I’d do a quick post about my current everyday make up regime.

I mostly concentrate on my face for a day time look and aim to make my skintone look as bright and even as possible. I define my eyes a little with mascara and a flick of liquid eyeliner (when I have time!) but leave eye-shaddow mostly for special occasions.
Here’s a list of the products I am wearing:
Base: A mixture of Soap and Glory’s Catch a Wrinkle moisturiser and my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 02 Almond.

Face: Garnier Eye Roll On Concealer (click her for full product review) Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in 005 Silky Beige. For blush I use a mixture of Bourjois blush in 33 Lilas D’Or on the apples of my cheeks and Benefit’s Hoola lightly on my cheeks and forehead.
Eyes: Rimmel Glam Eyes liquid liner on my top and bottom lash line, flicked slightly at the outer corners and L'Oreal Telescopic mascara in Carbon Black. I also used a little of Boots Natural Collection khol pencil in Soft Brown on my eyebrows.
Lips: Benefit Lip Plump as a primer, followed by Soap and Glory’s Sexy Mother Pucker plumping gloss in Candy Floss.

8 comments:

  1. You need to examine situations from the perspective of others. Even though you might not agree with another's point of views, show respect and attentively listen as this perspective is shared with you. Never be close-minded to new information or new ideas.satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for straighten teeth and a perfect smile but don’t want metal braces, ceramic braces or lingual braces??? Don’t worry!!!! We can straight teeth without wires. Let your smile shine all life Long. Aligners is the best Innovation in Orthodontic Dentistry.

    celebrities with open bite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thigh High Socks – Enjoy the comfort and coziness blended with a feminine vibe while wearing thigh high socks everywhere you go 50 OFF Free Worldwide Shipping black thigh high socks thigh socks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garlic Bhindi ki Sabzi in hindi Friends, today I am going to share with you another very funny recipe of Bhindi, whose name is Garlic Bhindi. We can make Bhindi in many ways, Bhindi is very tasty to eat and gets ready very soon. Bhindi is one such vegetable which everyone likes to eat. We have shared many other recipes of Bhindi with you in the past, if all of you liked that recipe of Bhindi very much, then let's make today the best Garlic Bhindi in the test.

    Bhindi ki Sabji

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete