Search This Blog

Sunday 7 February 2010

Garnier Eye Roll On Review



I recently purchased Garnier’s new Caffine Eye Roll on with a touch of concealer and it’s become one of my staple products.
My under-eyes are definitely one of my key problem areas and I like the fact this product not only conceals dark circles, but works to reduce them. I’ve heard a good way of reducing discolouration around the eye area is to tap the skin around your eyes gently with your finger tips to stimulate the circulation, and I expect the roller ball on this product works in the same way
I’ve been using the product for about two weeks now and although I haven’t noticed much of a difference in the tone of my eye area, it’s coverage as a concealer is really nice. Having previously used Benefit’s Boiing, the roll on does feel like a much lighter coverage. I like the fact you can gradually build up the coverage you need, without it looking caked on.
 I would recommend it if you need something to make you look a little bit more fresh and awake. Its also a really handy product to keep in your bag for touch ups throughout the day to perk up your complexion. 

My only criticisms would be firstly the price. I think £9.99 is a little much for a high-street concealer and I’m not sure how long 15ml will last considering I have to use a fair bit to build the coverage. It’s also only really suitable for your eye area as it doesn’t provide enough coverage for any serious blemishes or discolouration.
Garnier Eye Roll on comes in two shades and is available only at Boots for £9.99.

1 comment:

  1. People don't like those that are arrogant. Sincerity builds trust and understanding between you and those you work with. On the other hand, insincerity will destroy the edifice of leadership, so be certain to be honest and sincere.satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete