Search This Blog

Monday 25 January 2010

No.7 Product Review


I brought some new products this weekend from Boots. They currently have a promotion whereby if you spend over £5 in store you receive a £5 No.7 and Ruby and Millie voucher. I had two so got some wipes and a sauna mask.
I always like to have a packet of facewipes handy for those nights where you just too tired or had one too many to wash your face properly. Leaving your makeup over night is unhygienic and really bad for your skin, I once heard that leaving make-up on overnight can age your face by five days!

The wipes have a 4 in 1 action as they claim to remove make-up, contain an eye make-up removing property as well as toning and moisturising so are perfect for when you’re feeling a bit lazy! They  left my skin feeling really refreshed and not at all dry. I also like the fact they have a plasic lid you can snap shut to keep them from drying out.
The wipes cost £6.50 but only £1.50 with a voucher!

My second purchase was the Purifying Sauna Mask. I often buy sachets of facemasks and really like the self warming ones as they open your pores and give a deep cleanse.
My skin was looking a bit dull and I had a few blemishes around my forehead this weekend. Whilst it didn’t do much to reduce the blemishes, it has exfoliating beads in it and left my face feeling so soft! It makes your face feel so smooth it almost left a powdery finish to my skin so would make a really nice base for make-up.
The mask cost £9.75 for 75ml but £4.75 with the voucher.

1 comment:

  1. This information will help you ensure that they do their jobs correctly and gives you options for promotions and lateral moves within the company. Pair one employee with another whose skills and abilities are complementary.satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete