Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 January 2010

My Current Favourites


I got this idea from Bubblegarm and have treated myself to new products recently, so here’s what I’m using at the moment.



Shampoo and Conditioner: Tres Semme 24 Hour Body shampoo and conditioner. Creightons Beautiful Brunette shampoo and conditioner. 

It’s a good idea to alternate between a couple of makes so your hair doesn’t get used to one brand. The Creighton products are fantastic and cost £1 each from Poundland... really! I’ve used John Freida and TIGI’s brunette products in the past but prefer these, would highly recommend them.

Treatments: I use straighteners far more than I should so make sure I use hair masks regularly to prevent it drying out. Montagne Jeunesse do some lovely ones like Hot Miracle.

Styling products: Tres Semme products are fantastic for doing what they say on the tin. Im loving their 24 Hour Body root boosting spray and Freeze Hold hairspray.


Shower gel: Soap and Glory’s Clean Girls body wash. It smells super girly.

 

Body moisturiser: The Daily Smooth body butter by Soap and Glory. Nice and rich, perfect for winter and matches my shower gel.



Fake Tan: Fakebake Beyond Bronze lotion.

Make-up remover: I swear by Simple’s Moisturising Face Wash and wipes.

 

Foundation: As a base I apply a mixture of Nivea Visage Q10 moisturiser and Este Lauder Equalizer foundation in 02 Pale Almond. I don’t like to wear foundation alone as it can look to heavy and the moisturiser leaves a dewy look to my skin. If my complexion’s looking a bit dull I also mix in a dab of highlighter.

Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in 005 Silky Beige

 

Concealer: Benefit Boiing – definitely a desert island product for me, dark circles, blemishes, this one does it all. Also Benefit Lemon Aid on my eye lids.

 

Blush: Bourjois blush in 33 Lilas D’Or

 

Bronzer: Benefit Hoola

 

Highlighter: Opia Face Highlighter. I used Benefit High Beam for years before I found this little gem. You can buy it in Primark for a pound and I can’t tell it apart from the Benefit version!

 

Eyeliner: I’ll use Rimmel Glam Eyes liquid liner for nights out but usually just stick to mascara for the daytime. I also use a little of Boots Natural Collection khol pencil in Soft Brown on my eyebrows.

 

Mascara: L'Oreal Telescopic in Carbon Black

 


Lipgloss: Benefit Lip Plump as a primer, followed by Soap and Glory’s Sexy Mother Pucker plumping gloss in Candy Floss.

 

Nail colour: Fairy Dust by Jessica

Scents: Chloe is my all time favourite and signature scent but for day to day I wear Juicy Couture.  

Have you got any products to recommend? What can't you live without? 






2 comments:

  1. Great post, loved the photos! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Research shows that a developed sense of self-confidence makes you look, sound, and act more like a leader. You can communicate confidence by maintaining excellent posture, speaking with certainty, and calling attention to key points by adding appropriate hand gestures.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete