Search This Blog

Thursday 14 January 2010

St Moriz Tanning Review




When a friend told me about an ‘amazing new fake tan’ which was only £3, I wasn’t convinced. As a loyal Fakebake addict I wondered if it would dry out my skin or worse turn me a Jodie Marsh shade of orange. But after my first use of St Moriz, I must admit I am a convert. My friend told me it was just like St Tropez’s tanning mouse and having used both, it’s very similar to St Tropez’s tanning mousse, without the £20 price tag.

Pro’s:
One of the benefits of using a mousse is that you can achieve a nice light golden colour which is good for fair haired girlies but may also be used more regularly to achieve a darker tan. I would definitely recommend using a couple of night in a row instead of applying double the amount. It will look more natural, even and will last longer.
It dried really quickly and felt much more comfortable to sleep in than other lotions which tend to feel sticky and leave your bed sheets in a mess!
Its £3! On a student budget that is a huge benefit. It came in the 200ml size so should last quite well too, even with my tanning habits!

Con’s:
It’s not difficult to apply, but because it dries so quickly you have to be fast rubbing it in or it will dry unevenly. My tip is to apply to small areas at a time, top half of your arm, bottom half etc. It takes a little longer but makes for a expertly even tan.
There’s no getting away from it, it is more of an orange colour than Fakebake which I particualy noticed on my face, tan snobs should perhaps steer clear. For the rest of my body however I was really happy with it. It’s fantastic for using on your legs as its cheap, super quick and to be honest I don’t really mind what colour my legs are so long as they’re not white!

Over all verdict:
Tan perfectionists may not love St Moriz, but the £3 price tag (along with it’s other benefits) is certainly enough to wean me off the expensive stuff for now. Easy to apply, comfortable to sleep in, a nice golden colour and change for a fiver!
I brought my St Moriz tanning mousse from Fragrance Direct.


 Always use gloves...For more tips on application read my previous post for fool proof tanning.

1 comment:

  1. You can do this by offering help and solutions when they make a mistake instead of punishments. Understand that everyone makes mistakes, and show your workers where they went wrong when they make one. A great team is not hired, it is built through teamwork.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete